Increase wrench time and employee productivity by optimizing internal and external resources
Guide TI increases your company’s productivity and efficiency by helping you plan and schedule work in an optimal manner.
Guide Ti simplifies work order planning and scheduling. Our CMMS, with its advanced graphical planning and scheduling module, helps you define priorities, set task workflows to execute, and better manage your maintenance task backlog.
COGEP supports planners and schedulers with a powerful and easy-to-use Planning and Scheduling module. Guide Ti maximizes your efficiency and effectiveness in the field and leads to more robust execution of your preventive maintenance program.
Our module for planning and scheduling work orders is the most advanced of any CMMS available in the market. Using a graphical scheduler with drag and drop features, you save time and visualize the work planned. Guide TI increases your company’s productivity and efficiency by allowing you to plan and optimally schedule work. Features like drag-and-drop and dynamic filtering tools also increase the user adoption rate.
By using the Guide TI Planning and Scheduling module, you can prioritize and manage work efficiently, ensure that deadlines are met and assign an employee or subcontractor to a task in the blink of an eye. Guide IT is also designed to analyze various elements, including criticality, backlogs, work orders and preventive task trends. It also provides you with critical information without the need for IT support as well as workflows with approvals and notifications.
Here is a list of Guide Ti functionalities that will let you spend more time in the field executing preventative tasks and working on improvement projects, and will give you better control of technicians’ overtime.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Automated prioritizing of work orders.
- Equipment Criticity Analytics and Preventive Maintenance Task Completion Ratio (Score).
- Workflow with Approvals and Notifications.
- Reduce Backlog.
- Backlog Analysis.
- Schedule Adherence.
- Customizable Reports without IT assistance.
- Enable Grouping, Sorting and Calculating.
- Data Export.
- Information Sharing.
- Work Order Historical Analysis.
- Preventive Tasks Trend Analysis.
- Resource Availability Validation per Day.
- Addition of Resource and Sub-Contractors.
- Visualization of Uncompleted Tasks.
- Drag and Drop feature with graphical Gantt chart scheduler.
- Reduce reactive work and increase preventive work.
- Quickly prioritize assets in most need of critical repair.
- Track and monitor equipment to better assess frequency of preventive maintenance work on asset criticality, urgency, and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Leverage mass change functions.
- Utilize auto-leveler when viewing schedule.
- Real-time sync with SAP or other ERPs.
- Follow straightforward steps to assign tasks to a team or team members.
- Compare maintenance schedule with production availability to ensure both departments are aligned.
- Perform many other value-added scheduling functions against a schedule, with live feedback for capacity consumption and tool/equipment usage.
- Take control of your planned work with a user-friendly graphical scheduler and increase schedule alignment and adoption.
- Improve compliance and reduce preventive maintenance (PM) backlog and break-in work by optimizing the maintenance schedule by priority and due dates.
11 business challenges that CMMS Guide Ti can help you meet
Guide Ti is a maintenance management tool that has an impact on all of a company’s operations.
In fact, implementing good maintenance practices combined with the use of Guide Ti will help your organization be more competitive.
With Guide Ti, COGEP helps companies meet 11 challenges they face in their quest for excellence.