Asset management is the process of acquiring, installing, operating, maintaining, modifying and disposing of physical assets most cost-effectively.
As part of asset management strategies, using a CMMS such as Guide Ti helps you manage preventive and corrective maintenance, warranties, and the inventory of spare parts in the same solution. Guide Ti maintenance software lets you manage maintenance throughout the lifecycle of your assets and infrastructure and maximize its service life.
The goal is to make sure your assets are performing well. However, without a defined strategy, you may have a reactive approach to emergencies. Here are some benefits of using the world-class Maintenance Software Guide Ti:
- Reduce downtime.
- Increase production and profits.
- Reduce emergencies by promoting more prevention tasks. (Preventive Maintenance – PM)
- Deploy condition-based maintenance (CBM) by monitoring weak points and deciding on a maintenance task when a certain threshold is reached.
- Extend the lifecycle of an asset.
- Identify the cause of a slowdown in production.
- Manage your human and material resources (assets, tools and parts) better.
- Keep a maintenance history to help you anticipate breakdowns.
- Better understand the effectiveness of equipment through reports and KPIs.